<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Back to black

9.28.2009

Back to black


I recently spent the weekend watching all the shows from New York, London, and Milan Fashion Week, and I have to say, the amount (or lack there-of) of black models is shocking! Seriously, you cannot tell me that there aren't plenty of talented young black girls, who could completely rock the catwalk. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't expect a complete overhaul of the fashion industry, but I'm pretty sure there are numerous black models, who could make many agencies a ton of money, just waiting to be discovered. With that said, I think we should all celebrate the current crop of young black models taking the fashion industry by storm. Jourdan Dunn, Sessilee Lopez, Chanel Iman and Arlenis Sosa are doing extremely well in an industry where 'one day you're in, and the next day you're out' [Heidi Klum voice].
Yours fashionably,
Zee

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home