<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Gucci Cruise 2011 Lookbook

10.28.2010

Gucci Cruise 2011 Lookbook

Man I love Gucci. If I could marry Frida Giannini, I probably would. She is an absolute genius when it comes to fashion. The Gucci Cruise 2011 collection was definitely one of my favourties, so naturally, I find the Lookbook for the collection amazing. (The fact that it features yet another one of my favourite models, Karmen Pedaru, doesn't hurt either). The mute colours and the whole military slant of the collection is super attractive. The Lookbook is laid-back, glamorous and always chic, with oversized bags any women would kill for.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home