<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: We love us some Zara

11.15.2010

We love us some Zara

These are some of my favourite looks from Spanish label, Zara's, November 2010 Look Book. Of course it features the latest staple items - blazers, animal prints, military, leather, aviator jackets etc. I love that it's a perfect mix of some fashion forward pieces with some trendy, wearable items. I cannot wait for the full Zara store to open next year in Sandton, South Africa. Happy days...



Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 17, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Melissa Zambetti said...

Zara is fab. I love the fit of their jackets. I went wild at their summer sales in London when I was there in July. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home