<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: I think I'll have that, please

8.23.2011

I think I'll have that, please


Oh, we'll get that fashion palette warmed up with a little taste of some Converse sneakers. Model off duty style.

 And we'll keep the goodness coming with some Jeffrey Campbell Lana's.

We'll finish this substantial meal with some STUDIO TMLS Platform Sandals.

And, we'd like to complement the chef, Mode Junkie, for this fashionable meal. Bon appetit!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2013 at 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I am relatively certain I'll
learn plenty of new stuff proper here! Good
luck for the next!

Here is my site: prosportstv.y0.pl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home