<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: SA Fashion Week is next week!

3.23.2012

SA Fashion Week is next week!

SA's got talent: Reptilia-inspired shoes from Suzaan Heyns' beautiful A/W 2012 collection shown at SA Fashion Week.

I am super excited about attending SA Fashion Week (SAFW) Spring/Summer 2012 which runs from the 29th of March to the 1st of April at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosebank, Johannesburg.

Incredibly, 41 cutting-edge designers will be showcasing their collections at the event, including some of my favourites Suzaan Heyns, Black Coffee and Fundudzi by Craig Jacobs. How incredible is the fact that Suzaan Heyns will incorporating PPC cement into the construction of some of her garments for her show on the 31st of March? Talk about originality.

Do check the SA Fashion Week website for the schedule. I cannot wait!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you
using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with
hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My web blog - bmi calculator for adults

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home