<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Wanna join me at the PUMA Digs Egoli launch?

8.20.2012

Wanna join me at the PUMA Digs Egoli launch?



So this is what happens when you're trying to finish your thesis - all the fun stops - ie. blogging takes a back seat for little bit. But then an awesome event comes along that I have a chance to share with my fans, so if you're in Joburg this week, keep reading intently.

PUMA South Africa will be opening its very first street located store in the bustling suburb of Braamfontein on the 25th of August, and they've given me the wonderful opportunity to invite 6 of my biggest fans to join me at the exclusive store launch this Friday, the 24th of August.

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I got to design my own custom PUMA T7 jacket this year for the PUMA Built for One in Cape Town, so as a fan and witness of the amazing work PUMA does, I jumped at the opportunity to be a part of the launch.

Now this PUMA Store in Braamfontein will be of an even more efficient and enjoyable shopping experience than you're used to. It'll be equipped with a new store design (aptly inspired by Jozi's rich mining industry), and additional store elements like the PUMA Social area and DJ mixing station.

And if that isn't exciting enough, PUMA Soth Africa's Marketing Director, Brett Bellinger had this to say about the store, “We know that the consumers that the Braamfontein area attracts love the PUMA Brand. SouthPoint and Adam Levy of Play Braamfontein have curated a mix of consumers and tenants in the area which happens to suit the PUMA Brand perfectly. In short, we like them and they like us! Our aim with this PUMA Store is to provide more streetwear-oriented product with limited releases and must-haves forming an important part of the offering in the store. We look forward to welcoming all the friends of PUMA through our Braamfontein doors."

Excited yet? Yes?

Ok, so here's how you can win a ticket to the launch on Friday if you live in Joburg. All you have to do is tweet me @ZeeFashionista and name a fashion designer that PUMA has collaborated with. Each person can only enter once, and I'll contact the winners via Twitter on Wednesday, 22 August, at 13:00.

So get tweeting and you and I could be dancing to lovely sounds of  DJ Fixx, Matt Suttner, Tumi Feat. Yesterday’s Pupil and DJ Keyes:


When: Friday, 24 August 2012

Where: PUMA Store Braamfontein, corner of De Korte and Melle Streets

Time: 18:00 to 22:00


Yes, #PUMADigsEgoli! Let's go.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2013 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

Here is my site; declaring bankruptcy in florida

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home