<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Milk Teeth lookbook

10.30.2012

Milk Teeth lookbook


So I've been loving the Milk Teeth clothing for some time and I got to model some of their lovely clothes. These are from Milk Teeth's Collection 5 lookbook. If you're in South Africa (particularly Jhb), do yourself a favour and check Q (the owner's) unique pieces from up-and-coming designers in Hong Kong, Beijing and Tokyo! 

P.S. That's a very big smile on my face...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello thеге, You have donе аn excellent job.
I will dеfinіtely digg it and persоnally recommend to my
fгiendѕ. I'm confident they'll be benefіted fгom this site.
my page :: discounted netbooks

 
At August 31, 2022 at 9:13 PM , Anonymous Bed Bug Exterminator North Glendale said...

Appreciate youu blogging this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home