<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Rita, I want your clothes!

4.18.2013

Rita, I want your clothes!

I won't lie, I stalk Rita Ora's Instagram for her street style. I mean, her street style is on one hundred trillion. Like, super, super high score kind of business. Not only does she wear some of my absolute favourite brands but she puts them together in such a cool way I wanna die.

I want all your clothes, Rita!


 

And I'm not the only one in love with Rita. The British singer gets all dolled up for the May 2013 edition of ELLE US that is all about women in music. Rita kills it in front of photographer Thomas Whiteside's lens in haute couture from the likes of Chanel and Dior. ♥


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I share your sentiments. Rita Ora is the bomb!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home