<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Galxboy

11.05.2013

Galxboy

I'm embarrassed.

I don't know what I've been doing with my life but that the fact that my clothing stash is not littered with GALXBOY gear is - you guessed it - embarrassing: 1) because the brand is so freakin' amazing; 2) the Summer 2013 has monochrome pieces that as a monochrome-lover I must absolutely own; 3) the man behind the brand is 23-year-old @vuittots and his creativity is mind-blowing; and and and...

I gotta get my fashion act back together. I want all of this GALXBOY gear! You love like I love?


Visit galxboy.com and get yo' online shop on.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2013 at 8:53 PM , Anonymous Mo said...

Cool prints! :) | www.fab.me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home