<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Topshop everything at the WKND Social

11.25.2013

Topshop everything at the WKND Social

On Saturday I attended the November edition of the WKND Social at MOAD (the Museum of African Design) at the Maboneng Precinct in Johannesburg and what a fun event it was. It was made doubly fun by the fact that I sat at the Topshop table with the Topshop brand manager Lauren Avgitidis, the Topshop Marketing Manager, Cornelia Pieterse, the Busby House PR Manager, Kerrin Tessendorf, and some super fashionable Joburg bloggers Thithi Nteta of Teeteeiswithme, Irina Doman of I'll Take It All, and Jess Lupton of Gaschette Magazine, and we were all decked out in Topshop's finest pieces. Of course I wore all black everything (nevermind the heat!) - a quilted leather top I absolutely had to own, and that black vinyl pelmet skirt is it. Topshop is always right up in my list of places to get an outfit - I want everything there!

The Absolut vodka bottomless cocktails went down so well and the tacos totally reminded me of the States. Oh, and it was so awesome to be surrounded by the guys of I See A Different You's Native Nostalgia's exhibition (I mean, their 1975 Mercedes 280E (W114) is parked right in the middle of the gallery - how amazing?). Thank you to Topshop for the lovely afternoon!



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2013 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Kstylick said...

Hi there, thumbs up to your blog and I hope that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

Korean Fashion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home