<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: New Year

1.03.2014

New Year



New Year, new beginnings, bigger things, right? 


I am so excited about this year already. I sense that it is just gonna be amazing, with even greater things in store for all of us. These images are a teaser of the gems from the photo shoot I had for Zee Fashionista with Thato Mohuba (I featured him in my 1st Philosophy of Photography post here). You can't tell, but we shot these specific photos at a train station in Katlehong in Joburg's East Rand - amazing.  I cannot wait for you all to see the entire shoot. Soon soon. 



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2014 at 11:44 PM , Anonymous generator de sudura said...

Happy New Year!!!!!
Great photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home