<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: eKatlehong

2.12.2014

eKatlehong


When Thato Mohuba, the super-talented photograher who took these photos of me, suggested we shoot in Katlehong, I didn't know what to expect. I've lived in Joburg all my life, but I had never been to Katlehong. Needless to say, we found the beauty in Katlehong. We found the art in Katlehong. We brought Chicago RSVP Gallery to Katlehong,. This is the first part of what we came up with. 

 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2014 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous servicii contabilitate said...

What a different world! And your shoes, are they all right after this photo session in water?

 
At February 14, 2014 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Zinhle Zee Mncube said...

Totally fine. Lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home